Engineer bachelor degree in US?

If i hv a engineer bachelor degree got from US, does that mean i can back to china and find a job without getting a local degree again?

1 個解答

  • 1 十年前

    Yes, of course all Hong Kong / China company'll recognise foreign degree. But don't go back to China for engineering work. Their pay scale is a lot worst than that of US.