Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

? 發問於 教育及參考書標準及測試 · 1 十年前





2 個解答

  • 1 十年前

    If you want to be a CPA, the membership of Hong Kong Institute of CPA is a must. (not ACCA!)

    To be a CPA in HK, you must do:

    1. Degree + Qualify examination (QP)

    2. HKAAT + Conversation Course + QP

    3. ACCA + Attitute Test (it seens that this path will be ended very soon as ACCA refuse to be access by HKICPA)

    4. Australian Degree + CPA Australian Examination + Attitute Test (you need to review it again as there may have changes)

    5. Chartered Accountants (it is impossible if you are work in HK, and have merely a HK degree)

    For other, will be must difficult path and so forget it.

    For detail, you can write to HKICPA directly instead.

    2007-03-02 13:52:12 補充:

    It is also known that if you want to have CPA by ACCA, you must have a bachelor degree first. So, I do not know why so much people recommend other to go ACCA?

  • 1 十年前

    ACCA web to find information