Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務,而 Yahoo 知識+ 網站現已轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

匿名 發問於 教育及參考書高等教育 (大學或以上) · 1 十年前

請問報大學o個陣d supporting document佢話要certified true copy


# Please note that the University will only ACCEPT originals or copies of the documents that have been duly declared as true copies before a notary public (e.g. a Commissioner for Oaths at a City District Office in Hong Kong)...


You may bring the originals of the documents together with an additional set of their photocopies to the Academic Services Enquiry Office, UG-05, Knowles Building for verification...

更新 2:

...The Registry will then forward copies of your verified documents to the relevant Faculty office. Copies of documents may be certified by the appropriate officials of your home institute if you are an overseas applicant. No photocopies will be accepted.

更新 3:

係咪我拎d 成績表去民政事務處宣誓就得喇???


thx x 100000000000000000000000000000000000

更新 4:

但係hku 好似要我甘做, 上面段字係響hku 個網copy落黎


跟住揀Instructions and Supporting Documents


1 個解答

  • 1 十年前

    本地的大學只要求你呈交copies of the documents ,((你只需交該文件的副本便可))。大學收生時會根據你所寫報的資料和呈交的所有文件的副本來核對是否正確。


    故此,你無需拎d 成績表去民政事務處宣誓~!!

    以下是PolyU 收生指引所寫的

    You need to submit additional documents if:

    (a) You are applying for admission to bachelor's degree or sub-degree programmes and:

    you are not yet a graduate but cannot provide a cumulative result at this stage (e.g. IVE current-final year students only have semester-based results), please submit a copy of your transcript of study.

    the curriculum of your secondary school education is not based on HKALE/HKASLE/GCE/GCSE/IGCSE (e.g. International Baccalaureate Diploma), please attach a copy of your transcript of study or school report.

    (b) The programme you apply for has specific requirements (please click here for details).

    Failure to submit the required documents may affect your chances of admission. Upon admission, you will be required to produce the original award certificates and transcripts of study, if appropriate, in support of all the qualifications and results claimed in your application. Failure to do so may lead to nullification of your offer. Fees paid will not be refunded.

    However, you should not submit more documents than required. They may not be kept in your records.

    Should I submit documents to teaching departments direct?

    No. Instead, please submit them together with your online application. The departments will then be notified

    (本人是大學生! 過來人)