Fill in the blanks with the correct prepositions.
1.She lost her watch and looked _____ it everywhere.
2.He has waited _____ you for nearly an hour.
3.The poor beggar came from door to door.He asked _____ money.
4.She was late for school because she woke _____ late.
5.Cows and horses live _____ grass.
6.They should take hresh food which is good _____ their health.
7.The house is divided _____ two parts.
- RickyLv 71 十年前最愛解答
- 1 十年前
1. She lost her watch and looked for it everywhere.
2. He has waited for you for nearly an hour.
3. The poor beggar came from door to door.He asked for money.
4. She was late for school because she woke up late.
5. Cows and horses live on grass.
6. They should take hresh food which is good for their health.
7. The house is divided into two parts.