急,英文了得的人,中文轉英文

請英文了得的人,幫忙將下方中文轉成英文,並客氣及禮物些.Thanks~

我將於12/2 開始放假,到28/2晚回香港,並於1/3上班,如仍有工作上的事需我處理,

煩請通知,以便我能盡快辦妥,謝謝幫忙~

6 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年 前
    最佳解答

I will be on leave and out of town starting from 12 February. I will return on 28 February evening and resume work on 1 March. Should there be any outstanding tasks or issues that require my attention, please feel free to let me know at your earliest convenience so that I can assist and complete before I leave. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

• 1 十年 前

I try my best to translate them:-

I will have a vacation from 12th February,2007 to 28th February,2007.

I will go to travel during these time.

If there is any thing about my job need to give me,please tell me.

So that I can finish it quickly.Thanks for you.

Vivica:Hope I can help you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 十年 前

I in 12/2 will start to have a vacation,To 28/2 late returns to Hong Kong,And in 1/3 goes to work,If still had the matter which worked to need me to process,

Requests the noticeIn order to I can complete as soon as possible,Thanks helps ~

• Eric
    Lv 6
    1 十年 前

Please be advised that I will be on vacation from Feb 12 to Feb 28 (both dates inclusive) and back in the office on 1 March. Anything you want from me, please feel free to notify me and I will take care of it ASAP. Thank you for your kind attention.

• 你覺得這個解答怎樣?你可以登入投選解答。
  • 1 十年 前

I will start my leave on Feb 12 and return to Hong Kong on the evening of Feb 28. I will resume duty on Mar 1. If there is any job that requires my handling, please let me know at your earliest convenience so I can finish it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your cooperation.

• 1 十年 前

I try my best to translate them:-

I will take my annual leave from Feb 12 to Feb 28 inclusively and I will resume my duty on Mar 1st. If anything that will be urgent to handle from me, please kindly contact me in order to let me finish them before my leave.

Thank you for your kind attention.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。