? 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年 前

pls correct thanks

talked with CO, they want to promote the existing products and new products if we have these information. I also checked with vendor, if we can provide the text to them within these day, finish the AI file on 22/2.......

跟他傾過後,佢地想宣傳新產品及現有資料,如果我地有新產品[的poster當然最好. 另一方面我已經問左vendor..最快要22/2先可以俾到ai file..所以我地不可能post新既poster係佢request果幾日..據我所了解,其實佢地唔係已經fix死時間,如果佢地知道3月尾會有新poster,我諗佢地會延期做,請問你意下如何,我可以再與他討論時間.

更新:

我想改英文請跟中文意思

2 個解答

評分
  • kitty
    Lv 7
    1 十年 前
    最佳解答

    I have talked with the CO, they want to promote the new products as well as the existing ones. It's better if we have the poster of the new poducts. I have asked the vendor as well, the fastest date for the AI files is 22/2. Therefore, we cannot provide the new poster as requested. As far as I know, they have not fixed the date yet. If they know we will provide the new poster on the end of March, I think they will postpone the promotion. I want to know your idea so that I can negotiate with them again to decide on the date.

    資料來源: 自己
    • 登入以回覆解答
  • 1 十年 前

    跟CO傾過後,如果我們也有新產品資料的話,他們想宣傳現有及新的產品。 另外,我也與vendor那方面了解過,如果我們這幾天內能給他們資料的話,他們可在 22/2完成 AI file......

    • 登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。