Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

匿名
匿名 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

pls help to check~

Regarding to our research, we found that the high urban land price in HK is one of the reason to let the investment of the cinema becomes more pressure and burden. I proposed that we may attempt to develop the cinema on a cruiser at the centre part of the Victoria Sea. In the cruiser, there have a few theatres with different kind of movies from all over the world; customers may enjoy the film and the seascape in the meantime.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

According to (1) our research, we found that the high urban land price in HK is the reason (2) that causes higher pressure (3) in investing cinemas. I suggest that cinemas can be built inside a cruser at the center part of the Victoria Habour. In the cruiser, there exsits many theatres casting different kinds of movies from all over the world. Customers are able to enjoy a film as well as (4) the seascape outside at the same time.

(1) Regarding to = 關於;就...而論、不是基於

(2) 除非文中你想提及多個一個原因、只有一個原因的話、用the reason就可以了。你写one of the reasons、人地会誤解你之後会講其他原因。

(3) pressure與burden是同義。

(4) 用and絶対無問題、但如果你知道as well as点用就更加好。

資料來源: 自己做
  • 1 十年前

Regarding to our research, we found that the high urban land price in HK is one of the reasons to let the investment of the cinema become more pressure and burden. (5係好明你e度想講咩...點樣become more pressure and burden刀5係形容詞黎)

I suggest developing a cinema on a cruiser at the centre of Victoria Sea. In the cruiser, there will be a few theatres with different kind of movies from all over the world; so that customers may enjoy the films and the seascape at the same time?

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。