girl 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

Request a letter to bank

I want to write a letter to bank to request the bank statement every morning via email for the purpose of the prepare the cash flow forecast.

Please give commend for the following letter

Re: Bank Account Number XXXXXXXXXXX

We would like to have daily bank statements for the captioned from 01 November 2006 for prepare a cash flow forecast.

Please call me at XXXX XXXX if you have any questions.

A prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

I would suggest the following format using your company letterhead paper

To: Manager

Name of Bank

Address of Bank

Date

Dear Sirs,

RE: Savings/ Current Account xxx-xxx-xxxxxxxx

I am writing to request for a daily bank statement to be sent to us in the form of an email for the above captioned account in order for cash monitoring purposes. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on xxxx xxxx. Your full cooperation is fully appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

YOUR NAME & COMPANY NAME

NOTE: I do not think banks will email you bank statements due to data confidentiality. They may be able to send to you by mail but would charge administration charges. Why don't you check your bank account balances online using internet banking? Companies very seldom request such statements on daily basis unless you are very large listed company with volumeous transactions in your bank account. I would say it is much more cost effective and less paper work simply using internet banking.

• Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。