- 匿名1 十年 前最佳解答
BEFORE THE EXAMINATION
1.DO not be lazy----pracise at least 1 hour 2months before the examination.
2.Before the examination, try to play in front of friends,classmates,. ....other than your teacher,this will reduce anxiety when you play in front of the examiners.
3.Try to take a video of you own performance, you may be suprise to find out some mistakes.
4.Practise specimen sight reading and aural tests ONE grade higher than the gade you are taking.
5. Take some spare time to practise hands SEPERATELY,examiners often look for uneven notes in the left hand which are easily missed if you only pay attention to the melody of the right hand.
6.Remember that slips in the exam would NOT cause failure----most marks are deducted for:
---unsteady pulse/wrong rhythm/missing rests
---lack of p/f
----overuse of pedal
7. Rent the piano in your examination centre 1 or 2 weeks before exam to have a trial.
(usually 180 dollars per 30 minutes)
8. Listen to CDs of your exam pieces (Published by ABRSM).
9.Listen to RTHK for teaching and demonstration of exam pieces.
ON THE DAY OF EXAMINATION
1.Arrive at the centre 1 hour prior to examination time to settle down.
2.Bring a coat---some centres' air condition is so cold that it will affect your performace.
3.LOOK at the examiner's profile---already posted in the exam centre:This will give you hints to what is asked in aurals.My friend who sat for grade 8 recently saw that the examiner's interest is 20 th century music,and in his aural,he correcly answered that the composer is Bartok!
4.Dress neatly and be polite to the examiner.
5. Start scales first as some sort of warm up.Usually 3-4 examples will be asked in scale similar motion ,an octave apart.Then ONE example for each of the other tests(e.g. 3rds, 6th apart).chromatic scale in minor third, 只考 beginning
on A# &C# 且是必考
6. Try to be confidence in your performace.Another friend of mine got messed up i a grade 5 piece ,he stopped in the middle and could not play.He then asked the examiner to let himstart all over from hte beginning again--and still get 24/30 for that piece!
7.Sight reading--Keep a steady pulse and a correct key will gain you a pass,doesn't matter for some wrong notes.NEVER stop to find a particular note,or play back to correct a mistake.
Use the 30 seconds given to you to set up a steady pulse and observe the key signature.
Add dynamics and phrasing will gain you extra marks,even at the expense of wrong notes.
Aurals--keep concentrate.At least remember the first few notes in the singing test.You will get a pass if you can answer about 50% of the questions correct.
For all parts
Buy Aural trainging and pracise published by ABRSM book and CD.
You can listen to the CD yourself and check the answer.
2. AURAL time,grade 8
3.何司能教授出的AURAL 書，對part D 樂曲分析最有幫助
Good luck in your exam.
- 1 十年 前
frist, the three pieces:
the frist piece:stable tempo, tidy chord performs.
the second piece:Also stable tempo( not so seroius ), know the piece. The phrasing structure must be tidy.
The third piece: You must know the piece a lot, otherwise you will lost the marks on communication marks. Try to fix the problems of techniques and fingerings. You must have your muscial and own style.
Scale: Practise(fingering and how fast it is)
Oral: Have to becareful the part of understanding the piece. You must try your best to say more and more so that the examiner know that you are qualified to be a Grade 8 performer.
Sight reading: Try to play flurently, before you start, think clearly about the piece at those a few minutes which he/she has given.e.g(the texture,structure,phrasing,musical,fingering)