Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

Please give me some career advise...

Is Finance industry really good? Really can make a lot of money in the future? I have a Finance Degree in USA, but still couldn't find a job in Hong Kong for a half year. So I am going to do a Oversea Sales rather than Finance, should I do it or keep searching of the finance job? What is the average salary compare to Sales(jewelry) vs Finance industry .

(Forget about i-banking, it is too difficult to get it.....I try it aleary and no response.....)

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

Yes, Finance INdustry in indeed very good this year. I have learnt that the third biggest investment bank has reserved at least some hundred millions dollars just for year end bonus and gratuity. The junior most staff has got a bonus of 3 mil HK$ this year. You can't imagine this is an incredible business. In general a person can earn enough money for retirement and life enjoyment if he works for 10 years (retired at the age of 30 something). But at the same time, it is not easy to get in. Since the front line staff (fund manager for example) has to make quick and accurate decision within 10-15 seconds, to set the price and to decide "go" or "not go", the stress behind and the aptitude required are beyond one's imagination. So, they use to hire very top graduates such as first honor awardees from famous university. Not necessarily from the finance stream. They also hire first honored graduates from the engine dept, computer science, accounting etc.

On the other hand, for "general" students from the Finance stream, many of them did work with the bank but not investment bank on the investment team. They do have stable income but not as high as the investing staff.

As what suggested upstair, try job agency.

On the other hand, since you are not a local HK citizen which may require the company to sponsor you the working visa, this has cause some obstacles in your job search.

資料來源: knowledge
  • 1 十年前

Was that really difficult to look for finance related post? Have you tried to apply investment consultant/FP/analyst?

Try head hunter, they should be able to find you the job.

• 1 十年前

You know finance industry is really board. It depends on which specific area that you are looking for, such as front office post, mid-office post, and back office post. Different role has different salary scale. Also, the size of the bank will offer different starting salary to fresh graduate. In average, Bank should able to offer higher salary to jewelry sales.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。