WhenI receives receive order from my supervisor, I will make sure the followings: 1) the bottom of requirement; 2) dealine; 3) Who should I report if I get any difficulties besides him?; 4) which section I can make decision by own without his approval.After I clear each of above items, then I can start planning how to perform the task step by step.
note: please re-write the passage in a properly manner, 可改字眼但要保意思,最要緊係grammar唔好亂撞!!!
- 某人Lv 51 十年前最愛解答
Upon receiving a task from my supervisor, I would ensure the following items are checked.
1. The baseline requirement of the task
2. The deadline of the task
3. The escalation list for the task
4. The level of authority in which I can make my own judgement
After the above items are checked and clarified, I could start planning the schedule and the breakdown of the task.資料來源： 自己
- SchanLv 61 十年前
When I receive an order from my supervisor, I will ensure the following:
1. The basic requirement for the order.
2. What is the deadline for the order.
3. Apart from my supervisor, who should I report to if I encounter any diffculties.
4. What are the areas I can make my own decisions without his prior approval for this order.
When I am clear about all the above mentioned requirments, I can start to prioritise and plan this work order.