c 發問於 商業及金融投資 · 1 十年前

GBP-USD 1.98 追不追? USD slumps

tonight the USD data fell behind expectation. USD plunged again.

Will you buy GBP against USD?

How far it'll go? Poor HKD I hold.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

Yes, in the foreseeable future GBP will continue to be one of the strongest currencies in the world, especially against the sickening USD. I believe that it will reach 2.30 in 2007 as it appears that now is only the beginning of another uptrend after three years of consolidation.

Furthermore, there are plenty of rooms for GBP/JPY, GBP/SFR to go up, and rooms for EUR/GBP and AUD/GBP to come down. All of which mean that GBP will be strengthened against other currencies, which in turn will give further support to GBP/USD.

Of course, if you think that during the last twelve years the GBP/USD has only been range trading between 1.40 and 2.00 then it is a different story. You will be buying at the high end of the range at this rate if it turns out to be range trading. My opinion is that the chance of range trading is only about 25-30%.

Finally you must rely on your judgement and the advice from your financial adviser before making your decision. My opinion may not be relied upon in any circumstances.

資料來源: My luck
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。