The Aztec Empire deserved to be destroyed?

“The Aztec Empire deserved to be destroyed?”

“The destruction of Tenochtitlan is no loss to history?”

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

No.

Answer: Of course, empires are always empires. They have to be destroyed. Even though it is destroyed by the Spanish, the Aztec Empire do deserve some respect from the Europeans. The Spaniards are too brutal to destroy the Aztecs. For me, I think the Aztec Empire should not be destroyed in a way of killing people and damaging. At least, I think they should keep the Aztecs somewhere, like the American Indians in America.

The destruction of Tenochtitlan is no loss to history?

Answer: Well, the city of Tenochtitlan is very much damaged by the Spaniards. Too bad that many pyramids (temples) and traditional buildings are destroy. However, I don't think it is a great loss to history, because there are still some historical landmarks like Chitzen Itza and other pyramids. They are not located in Tenochtitlan (Mexico City today), but at least, the Aztecs still have some remains in the world for historians to examine. Like today, you can still see the Mexicans might still keep some traditional Aztec culture. It is still better than the Mayas, where every Mayan are gone...

資料來源: Me
  • 1 十年前

Yes!

The Aztec Empire deserved to be destroyed

The destruction of Tenochtitlan is no loss to history

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。