about 200 words

any title

1 個解答

評分
  • ma
    Lv 7
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

My mom told me a story last night. She said that when she was young, she was hard in studying so that she would be able to get a good job when she graduated. She spent countless hours working on her homework and preparing for classwork. She received good grades in school and she was able to get into the university. She chose education as her major because she wanted to be like the educators that she had encountered. She felt that teaching was a noble career, and she would be able to give back to society.

Recently, she found out that I went onto the Yahoo! board and asked others to help me do my composition. She was absolutely disappointed at me -- and felt a strong sense of betrayal. She scolded me for my lack of integrity and my indifference to shamelessness. She told me that I would be wasting my time at school and, in the end, I would not be able to find a good job and contribute to society.

Then, I understood what I did was wrong, and I took her words seriously. I vowed to her that I would always do my homework by myself and report any deceitful actions attempted by my classmates to my teacher.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。