Has Starbucks Hongkong had any marketing problems?
What is the major marketing problem that Starbucks Hongkong are facing? Did they do anything on marketing strategy to prevent or try to solve the problem?
I only can think of the different on eating habit culture between US and Hongkong which may cause some problems on the marketing.
Thanks for helps.
- albertkc2002Lv 51 十年前最愛解答
(1) Customers are not able to identified what Starbucks' products are different from others since coffee addicts would be too less in HK
(2) Not similar to China, HK people exhibit less curiosity of American culture as it is nothing attractive and particular at all
(3)Intense competition and customers have many choices at everywhere at anytime
(4) Working long hours in the office that could not create the culture of third place pleasure for meeting friends (the first place is at home, 2nd place is in office)
(5) HK people are always busy at work and somehow low quality of life style as a big financial burden as a result of most people are striving to be a home owner rather than tenant.
(6)Not like America, here has less number of housewives, HK couples, both are engaged at work, they usually rush home soonest after work.
The shop might be located in most prominent malls and major first class office populated areas, however the costly rent cost that the size of the shop must be small, but it can also provide take out orders and delivery services.
Since the culture of the third place pleasure for meeting friends might be difficult to be created, so they may promote the pleasure of tea time at offices, so it is necessary in offering half of their services for food and beverage delivery
- KLv 71 十年前
there main marketing programme is "WORD OF MOUTH"!
they use good quality coffee & service to make customer refer others.
they also join many activities to let others know their brand!
I have interviewed before!