limited partnership and Public limited company 分別
我想問limited partnership and Public limited company 有咩分別?
( Transfer of ownership 方面)
- DANZASLv 71 十年前最愛解答
Features of a limited partnership: 有限合夥的特徵：
1. Some partners in the limited partnership are general partners and they have the same obligations (義務) as the general partners in a general partnership.
2. Some partners in the limited partnership are limited partners (or sleeping partners) who enjoy limited liability. If the business fails, the responsibility of the limited partners is limited to the amount they have invested. They don't have to use their personal property to repay the debts of the partnership.
3. There must be at least one general partner in the limited partnership with unlimited liability.
4. The rights of a limited partner are restricted. They do not manage the firm, they cannot withdraw their capital nor dissolve the partnership and the limited partnership will not end if a limited partner retires, goes bankrupt or is dead.
5. Members of a limited partnership need to register with the Companies Registry (公司註冊處)
Features of a Public limited company公眾有限公司的特徵：:
1. There is no upper limit on the number of shareholders but there should have at least two.
2. The transfer of shares of a public limited company is not restricted to the present shareholders. In case the public limited company is a listed company (上市公司), with the approval of the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong (香港證券及期貨事務監察委員會) and the HKEx (香港交易所)*., its shares can be traded in the stock exchange.
3. A public limited company needs to disclose 公開its financial status and must also be made known to the public.
* The Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) is the holding company of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, the Hong Kong Futures Exchange Limited and the Hong Kong Securities Clearing Company Limited.
- 1 十年前