I bought a new notebook computer, unfortunately I forgot the router password , how can I connect the new computer to the router? Is it possible to get the password from the old notebook ? How? Please help.
(The new notebook computer suggested to press the arrow button on the router for connection, I tried but not successful).2 個解答其他 - 互聯網1 十年前
My main usages of notebook are playing games(not very sophisticated one, but could be in English, Chinese or Japanese), web search/browse and data processing (using Word and Excel).
Now I would like to buy a notebook, please give me some advice on the following:
1) Should it be Window 7 or Window Vista? Is Window 7 has obvious advantage over Window Vista for my usages?
2) Is notebook with Window 7 more expensive? If yes, is it justified to pay more for the above usages?
Please help, thanks.1 個解答軟體1 十年前
I would like to buy a router, please recommend the best choice under the following conditions:
1. Home use for 1 desk top computers and 2 notebooks.
2. Flat area 660 sq.ft.
3. Budget : a) under $400, b) $400 - $600
4. Wireless G or Wireless N is suggested ?
5. Reliable and stable.