石破天驚 is my nickname; rocking is the name of the game.
Frequent traffic jams in many cities (in China) have led to licence plate quotas being imposed.
(cited from BBC News)
Can the sentence be rewritten as follows:
1. Frequent traffic jams in many cities have led to China s imposing the licence plate quotas.
2. Frequent traffic jams in many cities have led to the implementation of the licence plate quotas.
3. China has imposed restrictions of license plate quotas because of frequent traffic jams in many cities.3 個解答語言2 年前
(1) That old man is hard ________ hearing.
(2) The woman is blind _______ her son's shortcomings.
(3) She is crazy _________ break dancing.
(4) Don't jump ________ conclusions, you ought to think it over again.
(5) What is your view _______ capital punishment?
(6) The car swerved sharply and pulled ________ just in front of the hotel.
(7) Don't ply him ______ drink, as he has to drive us home!
(8) We went to the airport to see ______ our friends.
(9) We were so tired and sleepy last night that we turned _______ a bit earlier than usual.
(10) It is still a mystery why she broke _______ her engagement to John.4 個解答語言8 年前